I Smart Shankar (2019) Telugu Movie Official Teaser Out ||Movies Update||

I Smart Shankar (2019) Telugu Movie Official Teaser



Introduction

I Smart Shankar is a Romantic Action Entertainer Movie directed by Puri Jagan and Produced by Puri Connects banner. The Movie Cast includes Ram, Nidhi Agrewal and Nabha Natesh are in the lead roles. Mani Dharma Scored music.

I Smart Shankar movie official trailer, I Smart Shankar movie official poster
I Smart Shankar


#Directed by- Puri Jagan
#Produced by- Puri 
#Story by- Puri Jagan
#Starring- Ram Pothineni
#Produced Company- Lawanya Pictures and Touring Talkies
#Genre- Action, Romance
#Release Date- 14 June 2019


       <<Movie Teaser>>
Click here



Cast

#Ram Pothineni
#Nidhi Agerwal
#Nabha Natesh
#Satya Dev
#Getup Srinu
#Sayali Shinde



Stay turned with Movies Update for more interesting Updates.



Thanks for Visit ..



(Keep visiting, Keep supporting.....)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.